Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Weekend

On Friday, Jackson went to our neighborhood park for a night time Easter egg hunt. There were tons of kids and lots of eggs. We used flashlights to find the hidden eggs. Jackson had a great time finding eggs and playing at the park after the egg hunt. Easter morning Jackson work up to find the basket the Easter bunny left him. He also got to wear his new easter outfit to church. That evening we had a great Easter dinner. I was sick most of the weekend so Dan did most of the work. He is an incredible husband! Here are a few pics from the weekend.












4 comments:

Clements Family said...

Oh, Jackson looks so handsome. I feel so bad, I didn't even know you were sick. I was going to text you yesterday because I didn't see you at church. I hope you get feeling better, and let me know if you need anything!

Katherine said...

ah, I love his outfit too cute! I love the idea of hunting eggs with a flashlight, Ava would love that.

tina said...

Jackson is so cute!!! Linda, it was fun talking to you for a few minutes today and I hope you continue feeling better.

Barbara said...

Linda, you look beautiful. And of course Jackson and Dan are looking pretty suave as well. :) We hope you had a Happy Easter - how fun to play at the park in the dark!