Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I had my 20 week ultrasound today and.....


Its official, we are having a girl! Dan and I are super excited about having a girl and a little nervous. I am defiantly excited about shopping for cute girl clothes. There are so many things to buy for girls that I never had to think about with Jackson like tights and bows. Also girl names are a lot harder for us. The doctor and ultrasound tech said she looks great and is measuring right at 20 weeks. We are blessed to have a healthy baby girl on the way!

5 comments:

Ally said...

Yippee!! I was just wondering if you guys knew what you were having yet. And I was so happy when I checked your blog for updates.

Girls are so fun! Especially to dress! So excited for you guys! Maybe we will actually see you before this little one comes!

Frankman's said...

Congratulations!! That is SOOO exciting!!

diana said...

Oh how fun, congratulations on your baby girl.

Barbara said...

That is so awesome Linda. We couldn't be happier for you guys!! Bring on the shopping sprees! ;)

Sonia @ My Sweet Monkey said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for y'all!