Saturday, June 12, 2010

Taylor's favorite thing to do in the evening!

Unlike her brother, Taylor has loved the water from day one. She has always loved taking a bath, but loves it even more when she can take one with Jackson. She loves playing with the same toys he does and splashing with him. If she sees Jackson in the tub she freaks out until I put her in with him. I am pretty sure Jackson likes it too. They are really starting to play together lately, and Jackson tells me that Taylor is his best friend!

4 comments:

Frankman's said...

Jackson is so handsome!!! Congrats on the half marathon - you are amazing!

diana said...

Awe, that is so sweet!

Clements Family said...

I love that they are best friends! So cute!

Torrey said...

Hi Linda - Of couse I dont' mind that you found our blog. I was just thinking I needed to add all the Bunco girl's blogs since I'm not in the facebook loop ;) Your kids are adorable. We missed you last time!