Monday, March 8, 2010

Taylor's 6 Month Photos

Taylor turned 6 months old on February 8th. A few weeks after that I was able to have our wonderful friend and neighbor take her 6 months photos. Julie is an amazing photographer, and it is great that she lives literally across the street. Thankfully she wasn't too busy in February and she was able to take some incredible photos of Taylor. If you need a photographer you should check her out. Her photography blog is www.julieburtonphotography.blogspot.com. Here are a few of my favorites.









5 comments:

Sonia @ My Sweet Monkey said...

I can't believe she's already 6 months old. Those pictures are so cute!

Frankman's said...

She's so beautiful!!

Barbara said...

ONMIGOODNESS!! She is so adorable, Linda!! These pictures are fabulous, I love them all!!

Clements Family said...

Oh my goodness! love those pictures Linda. I love her lips. ADORABLE!!!

Sabrina Thomas said...

so so cute! we should get together soon!