Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween

It is hard to believe that October has already come and went. This year we tried to do some fun Halloween activities before the month was over. Here are some pics from the exciting events, including trick or treating on Halloween day.

We made carmel apples with some neighbor friends. I made home made carmel that didn't turn out exactly as planned, but tasted yummy!




We carved pumpkins as a family!







On Friday we attended the ward trunk or treat. Jackson was excited to wear his dinosaur costume and carry his Toy Story bag.

Friday night Dan and I went to an incredible Halloween dinner our friends Stacy and Sean threw. We dressed up as nerds, but unfortunately did not take any pictures.

On Saturday we went Trick or Treating in our neighborhood. Jackson had such a great time. It was a little cold so we bundled Taylor up and I carried her in the baby sling. Jackson got tons of candy, but most of all I think he just loved running down the street. Here are some pics of their costumes. Jackson was a dinosaur and Taylor was a pumpkin.




9 comments:

Barbara said...

We are meant to be friends girl! Our kids were the exact same things for Halloween! Kaden, a dinosaur and Paxton, a pumpkin. Haha. Adorable pictures. I, too, wish we lived closer. :(

Spencer and Heather said...

I didn't even see Taylor in her costume! She looks so cute!!

stacy h. said...

you guys did so many fun things! we're glad you came to our little party on friday. it was so fun to have you guys there. i took a lot of pictures, but few good ones. i didn;t even get a picture of sean and i together!

Anne-Marie said...

So funny. I was just reading your blog as you were commenting on mine.

Your kids look so adorable!

Clements Family said...

Oh, I didn't even see Taylor's costume...she looks adorable! So does Jackson! PS...you should have taken a picture of your witch hats, they were so good!

jodeeharris said...

SO FUN to party with you guys this week-- you 2 are always so fun. Lots of laughs.
I have great pics of you as nerds, I'll email them to you!
Love you guys.

Julie said...

I thought the caramel was sooo yummy! You did a great job!

Amber Ayres said...

your kids are soooo cute! LOVED the carved pumpkins! very impressive! We will definately be here Jan 21-25 and EXPECT to see ya'll! I can't wait to meet Taylor and I miss ya'll like crazy!

Marianne said...

Taylor already looks all grown-up! What happened? We do need to get together.....Zuppas maybe?