Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Taylor is 2 months old!



It seems like the time is flying by. I can not believe that my little girl is already 2 months old. Taylor is the best baby ever. She is so happy and is already smiling and cooing. I think she might be a talker because she loves talking to us after she eats. Unlike her brother at this age, she loves taking baths. She now loves her swing and bouncer.
Here are her measurements at 2 months.
Weight- 10 lbs 12 oz 42nd percentile
Height-22.5 in. 50th percentile
Head- 15 in 28th percentile

4 comments:

Clements Family said...

I love your cute two month old. I was just staring at her on sunday and I wanted to come steal her away for a little bit.

Amber Ayres said...

Got your sooooo cute baby anouncement! love all the different pics. We just took family pics and Katherine Bishop did them for us. She's really good! Jamie complained about it being a "photoshoot" - guess he thought we were gonna take like one pic or something. I said didn't you see the Nobles anouncement? Dan does "photoshoots" too! He stopped giving me crap

forget laundry said...

what a doll! she is such a beautiful girl! hope we can get to know you guys more now that we are home.

jodeeharris said...

She is such a sweet, beautiful girl.