Tuesday, September 8, 2009

1 month old!



Taylor is one month old today! There are moments when I can't believe she is already a month old, and other times when I feel like she has been in our family forever. She is getting bigger every day. She has learned how to cry, and can cry a lot louder than Jackson ever did. Jackson loves his sister and is always concerned about her. He always wants to give her kisses, or her pacifier if it falls out. Thanks to Dan, she has recently learned to take a pacifier. Dan is such a great dad with both Jackson and Taylor! Honestly, I can't believe I am a mother of 2 now. There are challenging moments with two kids, but I wouldn't have it any other way!

5 comments:

tina and aaron said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

Oh I love this little girl. Just wait it goes a lot faster soon she'll be running the streets with Liv, just the neighborhood street that is.

Barbara said...

A month already? What a cutie. How are you coping? Are you getting any sleep??

Clements Family said...

I can't believe she is already a month old. She is adorable. I feel like a horrible friend. Lets get together soon.

Amber Ayres said...

she looks a lot like Dan in this picture! I love all the family photos in the last post! you guys are so good to do that, we never get good family photos of all of us. I love the little naked baby pics, soooo cute! especially the one on the stack of towels! love it! miss you guys a ton!