Sunday, August 30, 2009

Taylor

**Warning** Picture overload!
Our little Taylor has grown so much over the past 3 weeks. She has reached several milestones including her first real bath, a professional photo shoot, learning to sleep through her brothers loud playing, and even golfing with the family. Recently our talented neighbor Julie, took pictures of our daughter and a few of the family. Julie is so talented and does a wonderful job. She also did our photos last Christmas that we loved so much. If you need family photos done you should look at her website and check in to using her. Here website is www.julieburtonphotography.blogspot.com Here are a few of the pics she took that we absolutely love!!














8 comments:

Katherine said...

She's so beautiful! I love the one of Dan and her. Linda, you look so good, I'm so happy for you all!

Clements Family said...

Oh I just love those pictures. So cute...love the one of Jackson kissing her head...I have the same picture of Brooks and Breckon! You look fabulous!

Sabrina Thomas said...

Beautiful pictures! Can't wait to meet Taylor! Linda, you look soooo good.

jodeeharris said...

she's a beauty, linda, and you are looking good yourself!!! only 3 weeks out! well done.

Cammie said...

Beautiful! Congratulations to you and your family! I love the picture overload, feel free to do it often!

Christie said...

So cute, Linda! I love her little lips. I'm glad you found my blog! We for sure all need to get togeth. Tell Dan I'm constantly laughing at his urge to jump off the cruise ship.

Marianne said...

She's so cute! Relish those 1st few weeks because next thing you know they'll walk out the door and go to their 1st day of kindergarten. AHHHHHHHHH!

Frankman's said...

those pictures are stunning - love them!!