Wednesday, July 1, 2009

California!

Jackson and I were able to tag along with Dan on a last minute buisness trip to California. It came at just the right time considering I am 8 months pregnant, and we wanted to take Jackson to Disneyland before the baby comes. Jackson loved Disneyland and playing in the sand on the beach. We stayed at an incredible beach house right on the beach. It was so pretty and tons of fun. Here are a few pics of our busy weekend.

Jackson and I on the tram to Disneyland!

Dan and Jackson on the Dumbo ride.

Our family in the teacup.


Us and the Harris family at the entrance of Disneyland.

Jackson after 5 hours of Disneyland.

Jackson playing in the sand on the beach! He didn't want anything to do with the ocean. He only wanted to play in the sand.


Jackson and I the morning they released seals back into the wild, right in front of the beach house.


Our family on the patio of the beach house.

Jackson and Dan at the Dodgers game.

2 comments:

Sonia @ My Sweet Monkey said...

looks like lots of fun. Linda, you look so cute!

Clements Family said...

Oh that looks so fun. Weird that I see you all the time, but your hair looks really long!