Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I am PREGNANT!

Dan and I are very excited to announce that I am expecting our second child. We went to the doctor today for my 12 week appointment, and we got to see the baby! The doctor said the baby is measuring right at 12 weeks and the heartbeat sounds great. I was a little nervous considering we saw Jackson when I was only 6 weeks pregnant and heard his heartbeat at 10 weeks. I guess in Utah because of the amount of pregnancies they like to wait a little bit before your first visit. So far my pregnancy has been great. I have had no morning sickness, and my only complaint is that I am a little tired. We are looking forward to the new addition to our family in August!

10 comments:

Frankman's said...

Congratulations!!! That's so exciting!

Katherine said...

Yea! That is great. Hopefully this pregnancy will be easier on you as far as morning sickness goes.

Kristine Van Buskirk said...

Congratulations! I know Danny said he was hoping it would be soon! Yeah! I hope all goes well. Keep us informed.... boy or girl! So exciting!

Barbara said...

YEAY!!! We're so stoked for you guys. Don't let us scare you. Life is getting better and easier over here. The house is always a disaster, but who cares, right?

Unknown said...

how fun! congrats Linda! i think having two kids is so much fun! everyone would scare me and say things like; " you are going to be exhausted" and "you won't be able to do anything" but I can tell you, that's not true! if anything, Matthew and Olivia play together so well, that I actually have more time to myself! it's awesome!

Ally said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you guys! I hope all is well with you- your cruise looked fabulous- I am so jealous! And you look great- hope you are feeling well.

Julie said...

Yea! I'm so glad everything went well. Loved the breakfast. You are such a good friend.

Rose said...

Congrats! Hope its ok i found your blog through Lindsey's.

Jrcollette.blogspot.com

--Rose

Amber Ayres said...

Let us know when you find out if it's a boy or a girl! We're so excited for ya'll and we miss ya a ton!!!

diana said...

Oh congratulations, that is so great!