Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Dan!

November 28th was Dan's birthday! We were still in Washington for Thanksgiving, so we celebrated his birthday with all his family. To celebrate the whole family went to the little town's bowling alley. We literally took up half of the bowling alley. Not because our family is so huge, but because the bowling alley was so small! That night Dan's mother and I made dinner for the whole family, and I made his favorite cake, German chocolate. Dan was a little upset about turning 32, but overall I think he had a great birthday!
Dan opening his gift from Jackson and me

the Raider's blanket I made him

Dan and Jackson at the bowling alley

Jackson picking out his bowling ball

Dan blowing out his candles

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Happy Birthday Dan! 32, if it makes you feel any better Brian's 34. Miss y'all. How are the dogs? I miss hearing, Dodger NO!